Well, ladies and gentlemen, I have some news.
Last week, I shared about money as far as this blog was concerned.
This week, I’m sharing about money as far as I am personally concerned.
I already mentioned that one of my goals this year was to hit a certain 5 figure mark in savings.
Good news, it’s done!
Screenshot from my Goal Tracker in Mint
I’m excited about this milestone because,
- As you can see from the image, this time last year, I was celebrating another important milestone – getting out of debt completely! I’m a sucker for continuous improvement so I’m glad that I have something else to celebrate this year.
- One of my family members has actually reached out to me to help manage their finances as well. I’ve surprised myself with how strict I’ve been with this person but hey – it’s for their own good eh?
- I finally feel excited about the prospect of becoming more sophisticated with my investments. Yup, I’m one of those weird people that would rather buy real estate than Jimmy Choo.
I’m thankful for the opportunities that have come my way so far this year.
And I’m excited to be able to share what’s working for me.
- What are some of your financial goals?
- Are you always looking for how to make money on the side?
- What’s your side hustle (if you have one)?