It’s a new year so let’s start off with the basics – introductions.
You know, you and I getting to know each other a little bit better. Eh?
[toggles][toggle title=”Prefer to Read? Click Here”]
I’ll share 10 utterly random facts about myself and you can leave a comment to let me know if you relate to any of them.
- Come March, I will be a published author
- I included the fact above only because I felt obligated to do so
- I don’t drink beer
- My favorite liquids are green tea, cranberry-vodka, and rosé (in that order)
- I avoid all activities that involve getting wet
- I’m an introvert
- I overthink everything
- I think I think about food too much
- I proofread and edit my text messages about 3 to 500 times
- I used to think that my father owned Sheraton Hotel in Ikeja (Lagos, Nigeria, West Africa)
- I grew up in Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria, West Africa
- I have a severe case of wanderlust
- I’m a travel snob – if it’s not international, it doesn’t count as travel
- I avoid all activities that involve combing my hair
- I love all rice but I do discriminate based on rice
- Brown rice is my favorite
- I die a little bit when people sneeze into the open air
- I don’t like cake or ice cream
- I’ll go skydiving, but not bungee jumping
- I think Visa gift cards are the best gifts
- I watch more YouTube than TV
- My hobbies are reading and dancing
- 99% of my books are audiobooks
- I went to the gym 3 times in the past 6 months
- I realize that this list is way more than 10 things
So tell me.
Which of these things describe you too? Do you like rice? [/toggle]
Subscribe via email here to get private vlogs on Mondays.